The Oxford IP Moot is one of the most prestigious international IP Moots. The Second Oxford IP Moot will take place on 19th and 20th March 2010 at St. Catherine’s College, Oxford.
Details about the moot court competition including the problem and the rules will be posted on the website shortly.
Unlike the previous year’s moot problem and conversazione, which was based on scientific innovation, this year’s problem in the words of the Chairman of the moot “has a more musical flavor”, and the Conversazione will consider the value of IP for the artistic world.
Please keep in mind the following things,
• Written submissions for each side of the problem are due on Friday, 18th December 2009 by midnight UK time.
• Short – list for the oral mooting competition will be based on the written submission round.
• The written submissions competition carries a separate prize. The written submission round is strictly for the purposes of short-listing. The winner will be solely determined on the performance in the oral round.
• There is no restriction on the number of teams participating from the country.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION:
Send in a mail to email@example.com with the following details or to clarify absolutely anything
1. Name and location of your University.
2. Name of Contact for further information and updates.
3. Postal address to which the moot brochure should be sent.
After this, you will receive an anonymous identifier from the Moot Secretary, which should be used for written submissions. Note that an expression of interest in this manner does not bind you to register or make the payment. Send in the mails as soon as possible as the deadline is really close.
India has not been represented in this moot court competition previously. This time however we need to participate and hopefully win it as well. ALL THE BEST!