The Franklin Pierce Law Centre, New Hampshire USA is organising the 1st Franklin Pierce Law Centre Intellectual Property Law Essay Competition, 2010 in association with the National Law University, Jodhpur, India. The objective of the Essay Competition is to encourage research in emerging areas in the field of intellectual property law, and, accordingly, the organizers have selected cutting edge and forward looking topics for the Competition.
- Issues in open source in biotechnology
- Obviousness in Chemical and Biotechnology Patents: A Post KSR analysis
- Patenting Software: A Comparative Analysis
Word limit: 5000 words.
Last date of submission: March 31,2010.
The essays will be judged by Prof.Shamnad Basheer,Dr.Manisha Sridhar and Prof.(Dr.)K.K.Banerji
1. First Prize: Full tuition waiver for the Intellectual Property Summer Institute and Concord, New Hampshire and a cash prize of Rs. 15,000 (INR)
2. Second Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000 (INR)
3. Third Prize: Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000 (INR)
Spicy IP is proud to be the web media partner for the event.
For more details,please see here.
P.S- Image from here.